Project Monitoring & Evaluation
Online – Live- Interactive – Instructor-led
16 – 20 May 2021
- 1st Session : 09:00 – 10:30
- Coffee Break: 10:30 – 10:45
- 2nd Session : 10:45 – 12:15
Time zone: GMT +4
- USD 1000.- per participant
- Net into our account
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
Monitoring and evaluation are essential to improving project effectiveness. Effective project monitoring allows a project team to make appropriate decisions on a day-to-day basis and ensures that projects are carried out as planned and modified when necessary.
Evaluation enables a project manager to understand and demonstrate the results of their work, determine the best strategies for achieving the project objectives and document lessons learned to improve future programs.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the crux and concept of effective project monitoring and evaluation
- Understand strategies and techniques for monitoring and evaluating projects
- Prepare monitoring and evaluation systems & plans
- Implement the monitoring and evaluation systems & plans
Topics covered will include:
- Project Management Overview
- The concept of effective Project M&E
- Setting project objectives & targets that facilitates effective M&E
- Project M&E Methods and tools
- Results-based M&E
- Participatory M&E
- Logical Framework Analysis (LFA)
- Using MS Project for Monitoring Projects
- Earned Value Analysis
- M&E Project and People Performance
- Collecting, analyzing and storing M&E information
- Communicating and Reporting M&E findings
The methodology is based on experimental & interactive learning, i.e. participants will learn by doing. We will use short lectures, group discussions, individual & group exercises, case studies and activities.
This program is a must for Project Managers, Project Controllers, Project Coordinators, Project Leaders, Project Officers, Project Engineers, Project Administrators and all those who must provide significant contributions in effective project monitoring & evaluation.