Online – Live- Interactive – Instructor-led
- 19 – 23 June 2022
- 27 – 30 November 2022
- 09:00 – 10:30 : First Session
- 10:30 – 10:45 : Break
- 10:45 – 12:00 : Second Session
- 12:00 – 12:30 : Lunch break
- 12:30 – 13:30 : Third Session
- 13:30 – 13:45 : Break
- 13:45 – 15:00 : Fourth Session
Time zone: GMT +4
- USD 2000.- per participant
- Net into our account
In today business environment, Contract Management become a crucial issue. Company creates many business contracts in their routine business operations or projects. The contract can be simple, such as office space lease or complicated, such as large turn-key project contract.
The most challenging task in every project or business operation is how to make, monitor and manage contracts effectively and efficiently. Contract Management does not just cover Contract Administration. It is beyond Contract Administration and covers how to get the bottom line, manage the cost and securing the profit.
This is not a program about pure the legal issues of contracts, but on how to manage contracts and utilize contracts to ensure achievement of company or project objectives.
Bring your cases for class discussion and explore opportunity for free in class consultations
By the end of this course, participants will be able to effectively manage business and project contracts.
- Managing the Contract: Types, forms, and terms of contracts ; Procurement; Concepts and principles of Contract Law; Key Legal Definitions and Terms; Contract price and payments
- Contract Negotiations: Negotiation objectives; How to Negotiate
- Contract Administration: Roles, responsibilities and authorities; Communications and teamwork; Monitoring contracts; Administering consulting contracts; Filing Records and Audits; Payment Schedules; Cost Control; Changes to the contract requirements
- Managing Vendor/Contractor Performance: Reporting; Issue Management; Poor performance; Managing Quality Assurance of deliverables; Performance evaluation; Performance incentives
- Performance and Scheduling Management: Baseline tracking; Integrated change control; Management of Quality Assurance and non-compliance; Risk and issue management; Management handover and contract closure; Documentation Management
- Claims Management: Understanding claims and why they arise; How to process and assess a claim; Dispute mechanisms in the contract; Dispute mechanisms under FIDIC; Managing arbitration; Dispute Resolution
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, examples, individual & group exercises and cases.
This program is intended for project managers, contract managers, professionals from government ministries and agencies, consulting professionals, legal advisors, and all involved in the implementation and management of contract.
Past participants include:
- Procurement Managers / Supervisors / Senior Officers
- Program Managers / Project Managers / Project Team Leaders / Site Managers / Project Procurement Manager
- Contact Managers / Senior Officers
- Marketing Manager / Sales Manager / Regional Managers
- Company Secretary
- HR Manager
- Director / General Manager
- QA Manager, etc.