5 (five) days
- 21 – 25 June 2020
- 08 – 12 November 2020
Novotel Deira City Centre Dubai, UAE
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
As the business environment becomes ever more uncertain, the need for organizations to strategically manage their financial affairs has never been more important.
This Strategic Finance Management course focuses on looking at financial affairs from a strategic –and business point of view.
After attending this course,participants will be better able to understand the concept of effective strategic finance management and apply it in their job.
- The Concept of strategic management and strategic finance management
- The balanced scorecard – concept and implementation
- Setting finance and related objectives which are in line with the corporate objectives and other functional objectives
- Conducting finance related internal and external situation analysis;
- Pinpointing finance related key success factors
- Conducting finance related SWOT analysis
- Crafting of finance strategies, plans and programs that facilitate the achievement of the organization’s strategic objectives
- How to determine the right organization structure for the finance and related functions
- How to determine the required number of the finance related personnel
- Developing fitting finance related policies, systems & procedures
- Development of finance and related performance measurement, monitoring, reporting & control systems
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
- Finance related Managers / Supervisors/ Officers
- Corporate Planning Managers
- Directors, General Managers
- SME Business Owners
- All those who are groomed for above positions and who are interested to sharpen and broaden their knowledge & skills in strategic finance management.
- US$ 3750.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 5 (five) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.