Human Resources Management For Non Human Resources Executives
4 (four) days
- 26 February – 01 March 2018
- 30 July – 02 August 2018
Novotel Deira City Centre Dubai, Dubai – UAE
This program aims to provide Non HR Executives with HR Management knowledge & skills required by all Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- The concept of effective Human Resources Management
- Organization structure, job descriptions. job performance standards and job competency profiles
- Selecting the right people : screening resumes, selection interviews,
- New employee orientation and onboarding
- Ensuring the right training & development
- The essentials of compensation & benefits systems
- Setting the right performance objectives
- Performance monitoring & control
- Performance appraisal
- Employee relations and engagement
- Dealing with disciplinary and termination issues
- Managing conflicts
- The essentials of organization culture
- Short Lectures
- Individual and group exercises
- Case studies
This program is designed for all Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and all those who have responsibility to manage people.
- US$ 2400.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 5 (five) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.
COURSE REGISTRATION FORM - Dubai
Please allow up to 3 working days for application review. Upon the approval, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the payment process.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form