5 (five) days
- 11 – 15 February 2018
- 24 – 28 June 2018
- 11 – 15 November 2018
Novotel Deira City Centre Dubai, Dubai – UAE
After attending participants will be better able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of effective negotiation
- Choose the correct negotiation strategy and style
- Effectively apply the chosen strategy and style
- The concept of effective negotiations
- Characteristics of good negotiators
- The process and stages of negotiations
- Forces in play during negotiating
- Negotiation styles
- Negotiation gambits
- Setting negotiation objectives
- Factors to consider when negotiating
- Pinpointing relevant key success factors and SWOT
- Choosing the right negotiation strategies
- How to effectively implement the chosen negotiation strategy
- Negotiating through written communications
- Negotiating through the telephone
- Negotiating face to face
- Cues, clues, signs and signals in negotiations
- Face and body language in negotiations
- Challenges in conducting actual negotiations and how to overcome them
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
This program is for those who are about to be promoted and those who have just been promoted into managerial positions.
- US$ 3750.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 5 (five) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.
COURSE REGISTRATION FORM - Dubai
Please allow up to 3 working days for application review. Upon the approval, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the payment process.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form