Designing Effective Compensation & Benefits System
5 (five) days
- 11 – 15 February 2018
- 15 – 19 July 2018
Novotel Deira City Centre Dubai, Dubai – UAE
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
This 5 days’ program Designing Effective C&B System extensively covers concepts, methods, and processes for evaluating your current C&B strategies and systems, modifying them, or creating new C&B strategies and systems based on relevant analysis.
After attending participants will be better able to:
- Understand the concept of effective compensation & benefits systems
- Understand the process and factors involved in designing an effective C&B systems
- Determine and design the appropriate C&B system for their organization
- What is an effective C&B system
- Factors to consider in designing a C&B system
- Steps in designing a C&B system
- Job analysis
- Job evaluation
- Designing job grading
- Designing salary structure
- Designing performance incentive, bonus and other benefits schemes
- Determining the appropriate C&B mix for each position
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
- HR Heads/Directors/Managers
- C&B Specialists
- HR Generalists
- Division/Department Heads
- All those who must make significant contributions in establishing effective C&B Systems
- US$ 3750.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 5 (five) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.
COURSE REGISTRATION FORM - Dubai
Please allow up to 3 working days for application review. Upon the approval, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the payment process.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form