Managing Project Teams
5 (five) days
DATES, VENUES & COURSE FEES
- 23 – 27 February 2020 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- 09 – 13 March 2020 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 21 – 25 June 2020 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- 22 – 26 June 2020 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 13 – 17 July 2020 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 07 – 11 September 2020 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 04 – 08 October 2020 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- 09 – 13 November 2020 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- Are net into our account
- Include a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments.
Other Locations & Dates
Upon specific request for a minimum 10 participants.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
The skill to manage project teams is the missing area for many project executives.
As has been said by many top executives : “I have never seen a project fail because the project manager didn’t know how to put together a schedule, but I have seen a lot of disasters caused by people issues.”
This program ” Managing Project Teams” fills the gap, offering practical skills for dealing with the “people problems” that cause many projects to fail.
It is designed to teach Project Leaders to better manage cross-functional teams composed of people from multiple departments or companies in a typical project environment that is characterized by tight schedule and budget and strict quality levels.
After attending participants will be better able to successfully manage cross-functional project teams composed of people from multiple departments or companies.
Participants will learn techniques for:
- developing a strong leadership style,
- creating an effective project team culture,
- dealing with diversity,
- overcoming communication challenges and
- inspiring excellent team performance to realize project objectives.
Aspects covered will include but limited to:
- Concept of effective project management
- The characteristics of an effective project team
- Developing effective project organization structure
- Preparing effective job descriptions for the project personnel
- Determining the required number of project personnel
- Team communication
- Creating and leading high performance teams
- Coping with diversity
- Handling conflicts
- Managing people performance
The methodology is based on experimental & interactive learning, i.e. participants will learn by doing. We will use short lectures, group discussions, individual & group exercises, case studies and activities.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 21 7456755