Managing EPC Projects
5 (five) days
DATES, VENUES & COURSE FEES
- 04 – 08 February 2019 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 04 – 08 March 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 2500 per person
- 22 – 26 April 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 17 – 21 June 2019 in Paris : US$ 4500 per person
- 28 October – 01 November 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 2500 per person
- 02 – 06 December 2019 in Paris : US$ 4500 per person
- Are net into our account
- Include a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments.
Other Locations & Dates
Upon specific request for a minimum 10 participants.
Managing EPC Projects requires a set of skills and techniques without which EPC projects will fail. This program gives participants the skills needed to define, plan, monitor and successfully complete EPC projects while meeting the objectives of the business. Case study workshops reinforce the theory sessions, enabling the participants to return to the workplace capable of using the skills learned to successfully handle challenges of managing typical EPC projects.
To provide participants with the analytical and planning techniques necessary to define and complete a successful EPC project.
- The concept of managing EPC projects
- EPC project management cycle
- Initiating and defining EPC projects
- EPC project scope & time planning
- EPC projects resources and cost planning
- Quality management in EPC projects
- Risk management in EPC projects
- EPC Project Procurement Management
- How to create a communications plan for the project
- How to effectively lead an EPC project team
- Monitoring & Controlling Progress Of EPC Projects
- Closing of EPC Projects
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
- EPC Managers
- EPC Project Leaders
- Project Engineers
- Site Managers
- All Managers and Senior Officers who are involved in managing EPC projects
- Those groomed for above positions
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Email : email@example.com