Effective Selection Interview Techniques
4 (four) days
DATES, VENUES & COURSE FEES
- 28 – 31 January 2019 in Istanbul : US$ 2500 per person
- 25 – 28 February 2019 in Bali : US$ 1800 per person
- 18 – 21 March 2019 in Dubai : US$ 2400 per person
- 27 – 30 May 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 1800 per person
- 17 – 20 June 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 1900 per person
- 15 – 18 July 2019 in Bali : US$ 1800 per person
- 05 – 08 August 2019 in Qatar : US$ 2400 per person
- 02 – 05 September 2019 in Dubai : US$ 2400 per person
- 23 – 26 September 2019 in Istanbul : US$ 2500 per person
- 28 – 31 October 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 1800 per person
- 12 – 15 November 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 1900 per person
- 02 – 05 December 2019 in Bali : US$ 1800 per person
- 16 – 19 December 2019 in Qatar : US$ 2400 per person
- Are net into our account
- Include a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments.
Other Locations & Dates
Upon specific request for a minimum 10 participants.
Although resume evaluations, recommendations, tests and other personnel selection tools are important, the interview is the most critical element in the personnel selection process. It is thus of the utmost importance that all directors, managers, supervisors and other executives who conduct personnel selection interviews are equipped with all the necessary knowledge and skills.
To equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct professional personnel selection interviews that lead to sound personnel hiring decisions.
- Overview recruitment & selection process
- Concept of effective personnel selection interviews
- Planning and preparation for personnel selection interviews
- Analysis of application letters, resumes and follow-up correspondences
- Tools for personnel selection interviews
- Competency-based and performance-based interview techniques
- Uncovering motivation and work style / culture
- Uncovering performance at previous jobs
- Analysis of fits/gaps between the applicant competency profile and job competency profile
- Tools for comparative analysis
- Ranking of qualified applicants
- Preparing applicants’ evaluation reports
A proper combination of short lectures, discussions, exercises, case studies, role plays and other activities.
This program is meant for people whose job include conducting personnel selection interviews . Past participants include:
- HR Heads/Directors/Managers
- Personnel Recruitment & Selection Specialists
- Directors & General Managers
- Managers & Supervisors
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.