Effective Performance Management
5 (five) days
DATES, VENUES & COURSE FEES
- 18 – 22 February 2019 in Paris : US$ 4500.- per person
- 10 – 14 March 2019 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- 25 – 29 March 2019 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 08 – 12 April 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 2500 per person
- 22 – 26 April 2019 in Istanbul : US$ 3850 per person
- 06 – 10 May 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 23 – 27 June 2019 in Qatar : US$ 3750 per person
- 15 – 19 July 2019 in Paris : US$ 4500.- per person
- 05 – 09 August 2019 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 18 – 22 August 2019 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- 16 – 20 September 2019 in Istanbul : US$ 3850 per person
- 23 – 27 September 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 2500 per person
- 14 – 18 October 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 03 – 07 November 2019 in Qatar : US$ 3750 per person
- Are net into our account
- Include a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments.
Other Locations & Dates
Upon specific request for a minimum 10 participants.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
As we know, each individual employee is an integral part of an organization. Each plays his/her role towards the total performance of the organization. The success and progress of the organization rides on the success and progress of its people. The continuous management of the performance of an individual and the organization is the answer to a successful partnership between the individual and the organization.
After attending this program, participants will be better able to set and implement process or set of processes for establishing shared understanding about what is to be achieved, and managing and developing people in a way which increases the probability that it will be achieved in the short- and longer term.
- Concept of people performance management
- The link between culture and performance
- Performance management methodologies & tools
- The Link of people competencies with performance
- Setting performance objectives
- Preparing performance plans
- Motivating people to deliver optimum performance
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- Assessing performance
- Conducting performance appraisal sessions
- Handling disagreements
- Creating a personal training and development plan
- Linking people performance with T&D, C&B and other related issues
- Pitfalls in people performance management and how to avoid and deal with them
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and cases.
- HR Heads / Directors / Managers
- Performance Management Specialists
- HR Generalists
- Division / Department Heads
- All Managers
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Email : email@example.com
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.