Effective Leadership & People Management
5 (five) days
DATES, VENUES & COURSE FEES
- 11 – 15 February 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 25 February – 01 March 2019 in Istanbul : US$ 3850 per person
- 03 – 07 March 2019 in Qatar : US$ 3750 per person
- 18 – 22 March 2019 in Paris : US$ 4500 per person
- 25 – 29 March 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 2500 per person
- 07 – 11 April 2019 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- 22 – 26 April 2019 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 01 – 05 July 2019 in Istanbul : US$ 3850 per person
- 14 – 18 July 2019 in Qatar : US$ 3750 per person
- 05 – 09 August 2019 in Paris : US$ 4500.- per person
- 26 – 30 August 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 2500 per person
- 09 – 13 September 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 22 – 26 September 2019 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- 14 – 18 October 2019 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 18 – 22 November 2019 in Istanbul : US$ 3850 per person
- 02 – 06 December 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 16 – 20 December 2019 in Paris : US$ 4500.- per person
- Are net into our account
- Include a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Other Locations & Dates
Upon specific request for a minimum 10 participants.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
This program offers opportunity for senior-level managers to acquire expert insights, explore leadership & people management concepts, and examine actionable strategies for building the kind of leadership and people manager to enable employees to deliver their optimum performance. This Advanced Leadership & People Management program also aims to provide participants with the ideas, frameworks, and tools required to create an environment and culture in which individuals feel compelled to innovate and contribute to a transforming work environment.
Leadership Concepts, Leadership Competencies, Leadership Framework, Important Keys of Leadership, Leadership Forces, Power and Leadership, Leadership Models, Leadership Styles, Reasons For Failures, Cases & Exercises
Self Analysis, Self Development, Managing Time & Priorities, Managing Stress, Cases & Exercises.
Communication Theories, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, One on One Communication, Team Communication, Public Speaking, Cases & Exercises.
Team Analysis, Process of Team Development, Team Charter, Developing Team Spirit, Cases & Exercises
Motivation Theories, Types of Motivation, Motivation Barriers, Individual Motivation, Team Motivation, Cases & Exercises
Problem Definition, Root Cause Analysis, Identifying Optional Solutions, Finding The Right Solution, Cases & Exercises
Conflict analysis, Strategies in dealing with conflicts, Creating the groundwork for conflict resolutions, Negotiating conflict resolutions, Post conflict resolutions, Cases & Exercises
Hiring The Right People, Selection Interview Technique, People Development, Cases & Exercises.
Setting Performance Objectives, Developing Performance Plans, Monitoring Performance, Performance Interventions, Performance Appraisals, Cases & Exercises
Managing Change & Transition
Change Triggers, Change Objectives, Change Strategies, Leading the Change efforts, Cases & Exercises.
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and cases.
Executives who wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their leadership & people management competencies.
Typical participants include Business Owners, Directors, General Managers, Senior Managers, Division Heads, Department Heads. Maximum participant per class: 15 (fifteen) people.
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Email : email@example.com
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.