International Business Development
5 (five) days
DATES, VENUES & COURSE FEES
- 04 – 08 February 2019 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 22 – 26 April 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 2500 per person
- 16 – 20 June 2019 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- 01 – 05 July 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 23 – 27 September 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 2500 per person
- 21 – 25 October 2019 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 03 – 07 November 2019 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- 16 – 20 December 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- Are net into our account
- Include a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments.
Other Locations & Dates
Upon specific request for a minimum 10 participants.
This program is designed to enable participants to better understand international business development and apply it in their business development activities. The workshop comprehensively covers both international business strategy and international strategic marketing, focusing on business development decisions and management processes involved in conducting international business and not simply a how to treatment of technical export or import details. This workshop has been designed in response to the continually rapid changes in international business opportunities and threats because the new challenges that are arising.
Through a critical linkage of leading-edge concepts and best practices, participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to effectively manage company’s sales operations. The topics covered will include:
- Considerations for going international
- Steps for international business development
- Setting international business related goals and objectives
- Analyzing and evaluating international markets
- Analyzing and evaluating your readiness for going international
- Crafting overall international business strategy
- Formulating functional strategies for the international business activities
- Developing the appropriate organization for the international business activities
- Developing appropriate systems & procedures for the international business activities
- Financing your international business development
- Managing International business operations
- Challenges of International business development and how to overcome these
- Case studies of international business development of several companies
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
- International Business Directors/Managers
- Marketing Directors/Managers
- Those who must provide significant contribution in international business development
- Those groomed for above positions
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.