Effective Budgeting & Budget Control
5 (five) days
DATES, VENUES & COURSE FEES
- 20 – 24 January 2020 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 02 – 06 March 2020 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 05 – 09 April 2020 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- 18 – 22 May 2020 in Bangkok : US$ 2250 per person
- 20 – 24 July 2020 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 16 – 20 November 2020 in Bali : US$ 2250 per person
- 20 – 24 December 2020 in Dubai : US$ 3750 per person
- Are net into our account
- Include a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments.
Other Locations & Dates
Upon specific request for a minimum 10 participants.
At the end of the workshop, everyone who participates will be better able to:
- Understand the proper budget planning & control process.
- Prepare appropriate budgets for each function of the company.
- Enhance the involvement of all departments in the budget preparation and budget control
- Timely take the appropriate action in view of variances between budgeted and actual figures
- Concept of effective budgeting & budget control
- Forecasting methodologies
- Preparing budget manual
- Preparing strategic budgets
- Preparing annual budget guidelines
- Revenue & costs of revenue budget
- Operations costs & capital expenditure
- Preparing the consolidated annual budgets
- Projected income statement and cash-flow
- Budget analysis
- Budget monitoring &control
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, exercises and activities.
- Budget Managers/ Supervisors / Officers
- Finance and Related Managers / Supervisors / Officers
- Non Finance Managers, Supervisors / Senior Officers
- SME Business Owners
- All those who are groomed for above positions and who are interested to sharpen and broaden their knowledge & skills in budgeting & budget control.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755