5 (five) days
- 17 – 21 June 2019
- 02 – 06 December 2019
Novotel Paris Gare De Lyon, Paris – France or similar
Managing EPC Projects requires a set of skills and techniques without which EPC projects will fail. This program gives participants the skills needed to define, plan, monitor and successfully complete EPC projects while meeting the objectives of the business. Case study workshops reinforce the theory sessions, enabling the participants to return to the workplace capable of using the skills learned to successfully handle challenges of managing typical EPC projects.
To provide participants with the analytical and planning techniques necessary to define and complete a successful EPC project.
- The concept of managing EPC projects
- EPC project management cycle
- Initiating and defining EPC projects
- EPC project scope & time planning
- EPC projects resources and cost planning
- Quality management in EPC projects
- Risk management in EPC projects
- EPC Project Procurement Management
- How to create a communications plan for the project
- How to effectively lead an EPC project team
- Monitoring & Controlling Progress Of EPC Projects
- Closing of EPC Projects
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
- EPC Managers
- EPC Project Leaders
- Project Engineers
- Site Managers
- All Managers and Senior Officers who are involved in managing EPC projects
- Those groomed for above positions
- US$ 4500.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Registration closing date : 5 (five) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.