Effective Management For Secretaries, PA-s & Administrators
5 (five) days
- 22 – 26 July 2019
- 25 – 29 November 2019
Novotel Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia or similar
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
The program is meant for Secretaries, Personal Assistants and other administrative personnel who wish to further develop their management skills. After attending participants will be better able to:
- Handle people and projects independently, with minimal supervision
- Manage the small to large assignments / projects
- Make decisions confidently and take the right course of action
- Neutralize the tough personality types
- Negotiate win-win agreements inside and outside your company
- Formulate a plan for today, this week, even months ahead
- Build an alliance between you and your superior
- The concept of effective management
- Managing self, time, priorities, pressures and stress
- Effective planning, scheduling and organizing
- Event management
- Effective delegation
- Effective communication & presentation
- Effective motivation
- Effective negotiation
- Effective handling of conflicts.
- Problem solving & decision making
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
This program is for Secretaries, PA-s and other Support & Administrative Staff who need to enhance their managerial knowledge & skills to improve their performance and prepare themselves for managerial positions.
- US$ 2500.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Email : email@example.com
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.