PMP Certification & Exam Preparation
5 (five) days
DATES, VENUES & COURSE FEES
- 15 – 19 July 2019 in Kuala Lumpur : US$ 2800 per person
- 18 – 22 August 2019 in Dubai : US$ 4000 per person
- 21 – 25 October 2019 in Bangkok : US$ 2500 per person
- 09 – 13 December 2019 in Bali : US$ 2500 per person
- Are net into our account
- Include a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments.
Other Locations & Dates
Upon specific request for a minimum 10 participants.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
Working directly with the instructor, you’ll learn all the PMBOK® knowledge areas, processes, inputs, outputs, and tools and techniques.
You’ll also master the project management best practices required to pass the PMP® exam. You will begin each module with textbook reading followed by a lecture. Then you complete the practice exams in each module.
You talk to your instructor to ask questions or discuss concepts.
This course fulfills the required 35 contact hours of education.
The fundamental objective of the course is to prepare students for the PMP examination.
The course is based on PMBOK, however additionally, we refer also to relevant books and include relevant material for the PMP exam based on our instructors’ PMP certification coaching experience.
- Project Management Context, Framework, Processes
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Communications Management
- Procurement Management
- Professional Responsibility & Ethics
- PMP Examination tips, tricks, and strategy
We ask from participants a 100% commitment to the training program.
- Multiple learning styles
- Repetition through various instructional methods
- Using different ways of assimilating same knowledge
- Mnemonics, Study aids for instant recall
- In-classroom practice tests
- Information needed to memorize compressed and summarized
- Developing test taking strategies
All those who wish to to take the PMP Exam. Prior to enrolling this PMP Exam Prep course you:
- Must have taken a course in basic project management;
- Should have received your approval to take the exam from PMI; and
- Should have already chosen your exam date.
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Email : email@example.com