5 (five) days
- 20 – 24 April 2020
- 07 – 11 September 2020
Galleria 10 Hotel Bangkok – Thailand or similar
After attending this program, participants will be better able to develop and manage an effective e-Procurement system.
- The 5 W&H of e-procurement
- Steps in developing an e-Procurement system
- Pre-requirements for developing an e-Procurement system
- e-Procurement business models
- Components of an e-Procurement system
- e-Procurement processes & workflows
- Developing e-purchase requisitions and approvals system
- Developing e-quotation preparations system
- Developing e-quotation evaluation system
- Developing e-purchase order system
- Developing e-tendering system
- e-Procurement hardware and software
- e-Procurement user administration
- e-Procurement security
- e-Procurement organization
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
Procurement, Contract, Audit, Quality, Tendering and IT – Managers, Senior Supervisors and Other Professionals.
- US$ 2250.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.