Human Resources Management For Non Human Resources Executives
4 (four) days
06 – 09 April 2020
Favehotel Kuta Kartika Plaza Bali – Indonesia or similar
This program aims to provide non HR executives with HR Management knowledge required by all Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Introduction to human resources management
- The essentials of human resources planning
- The essentials of organization development
- The essentials of career- and succession planning
- Selecting the right people
- Ensuring the right training & development
- Setting people performance objectives
- Preparing people performance plans
- Measuring & monitoring performance
- Selecting the right performance interventions
- Conducting performance appraisal
- The essentials of compensation & benefits systems
- The essentials of employee relations and engagement
A proper combination of short lectures, discussions, Individual & group exercises, case studies, role plays and other activities.
This program is designed for all Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- US$ 1800.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.