5 (five) days
04 – 08 November 2019
Sun Island Hotel Kuta Bali – Indonesia
At the end of the workshop, everyone who participates will be better able to:
- Understand the proper budget planning & control process.
- Prepare appropriate budgets for each function of the company.
- Enhance the involvement of all departments in the budget preparation and budget control
- Timely take the appropriate action in view of variances between budgeted and actual figures
- Concept of effective budgeting & budget control
- Forecasting methodologies
- Preparing budget manual
- Preparing strategic budgets
- Preparing annual budget guidelines
- Revenue & costs of revenue budget
- Operations costs & capital expenditure
- Preparing the consolidated annual budgets
- Projected income statement and cash-flow
- Budget analysis
- Budget monitoring &control
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, exercises and activities.
- Budget Managers/ Supervisors / Officers
- Finance and Related Managers / Supervisors / Officers
- Non Finance Managers, Supervisors / Senior Officers
- SME Business Owners
- All those who are groomed for above positions and who are interested to sharpen and broaden their knowledge & skills in budgeting & budget control.
- US$ 2250.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.