Developing & Managing e-Procurement
5 (five) days
26 – 30 September 2016
Novotel Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
After attending this program, participants will be better able to develop and manage an effective e-Procurement system.
- The 5 W&H of e-procurement
- Steps in developing an e-Procurement system
- Pre-requirements for developing an e-Procurement system
- e-Procurement business models
- Components of an e-Procurement system
- e-Procurement processes & workflows
- Developing e-purchase requisitions and approvals system
- Developing e-quotation preparations system
- Developing e-quotation evaluation system
- Developing e-purchase order system
- Developing e-tendering system
- e-Procurement hardware and software
- e-Procurement user administration
- e-Procurement security
- e-Procurement organization
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
Procurement, Contract, Audit, Quality, Tendering and IT – Managers, Senior Supervisors and Other Professionals.
- US$ 2250.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below
Please use the form below to enroll to this program
COURSE REGISTRATION FORM - Kuala Lumpur
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form